10,000 units of Tata Harrier SUV sold in India - Dual tone colour scheme launched in celebration
The Tata Harrier SUV crosses the 10,000 sales mark in India. In celebration of the milestone, the company has introduced the SUV in dual tone colours - Orange with Black and White with Black. and the prices for the dual tone colour scheme start at Rs 16.76 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
Other than this, the SUV remains unchanged. Notable features on the Harrier are LED DRLs, HID xenon headlamps, cornering fog lamps, auto headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, leather upholstery, leather trimmed steering wheel, climate control, an 8.8-inch infotainment system with nine JBL speakers, a reversing camera, cruise control, keyless entry and go and an 8-way adjustable driver's seat. The Harrier gets a 7-inch digital display on the instrument cluster as well.
Under the Harrier's hood is the FCA-sourced 2.0-litre 4-cylinder diesel engine, dubbed Kryotec by Tata Motors. It has been detuned in the interest of better fuel efficiency (Tata Motors has not revealed the Harrier's claimed fuel efficiency figure yet). The engine offers 140PS in this guise, unlike the 173PS it offers in the Compass, though the torque output for the Harrier is identical at 350Nm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox and this is the only engine-gearbox combination on offer currently, and while an automatic transmission is expected, there is no timeline for that yet. Dual airbags and ABS with EBD are standard safety equipment.
Also see: Tata Harrier vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra XUV500 vs Jeep Compass Comparo Video
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively