100th handcrafted Bugatti Chiron rolled out
Living in a country where car manufacturers like Maruti Suzuki or a motorcycle brand like Hero MotoCorp produces cars and motorcycles every second, the news of a 100th unit rolled out from the production plant does not sound herculean. In fact, multiple units of both type should have rolled by the time you reached this point of the article. However, here we are not referring just any other automobile manufacturer but Bugatti. And the model in discussion here is the ultra exquisite Chiron.
The company states that this week, the Bugatti Chiron left the Bugatti's headquarters in Molsheim, Alsace, where this 1,500 PS super sports car has been hand-crafted (when manufactured it too mainstream) since the end of 2016. The 100th Chiron will be delivered to a customer from the Arabian Peninsula, who has opted for an distinct configuration. No kidding, Sherlock. The exterior of this Bugatti Chiron has a dark blue carbon shade done in a matte finish. This unit of Chiron wears an Italian red with the wheels in mink black. It comes with all-leather red interior.
The company further adds that production of the Chiron is running at full speed. Close to 70 cars leave the Bugatti factory every year. And only 500 Chiron vehicles in total will be produced. The Bugatti Chiron makes 25 percent more power than the Veyron SS for a total of 1500PS and 1600Nm. Incredibly, max torque is available from 2,000rpm to 6,000rpm. A newly designed Ricardo 7-speed dual clutch gearbox send that tidal wave of violence to all four wheels. . 0-100kmph comes up in 2.5s, 0-200kmph in 6.5s, 0-300kmph in 13.5s and top speed is "in the twilight zone somewhere beyond the 400 kmph mark".
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India