100th handcrafted Bugatti Chiron rolled out
Living in a country where car manufacturers like Maruti Suzuki or a motorcycle brand like Hero MotoCorp produces cars and motorcycles every second, the news of a 100th unit rolled out from the production plant does not sound herculean. In fact, multiple units of both type should have rolled by the time you reached this point of the article. However, here we are not referring just any other automobile manufacturer but Bugatti. And the model in discussion here is the ultra exquisite Chiron.
The company states that this week, the Bugatti Chiron left the Bugatti's headquarters in Molsheim, Alsace, where this 1,500 PS super sports car has been hand-crafted (when manufactured it too mainstream) since the end of 2016. The 100th Chiron will be delivered to a customer from the Arabian Peninsula, who has opted for an distinct configuration. No kidding, Sherlock. The exterior of this Bugatti Chiron has a dark blue carbon shade done in a matte finish. This unit of Chiron wears an Italian red with the wheels in mink black. It comes with all-leather red interior.
The company further adds that production of the Chiron is running at full speed. Close to 70 cars leave the Bugatti factory every year. And only 500 Chiron vehicles in total will be produced. The Bugatti Chiron makes 25 percent more power than the Veyron SS for a total of 1500PS and 1600Nm. Incredibly, max torque is available from 2,000rpm to 6,000rpm. A newly designed Ricardo 7-speed dual clutch gearbox send that tidal wave of violence to all four wheels. . 0-100kmph comes up in 2.5s, 0-200kmph in 6.5s, 0-300kmph in 13.5s and top speed is "in the twilight zone somewhere beyond the 400 kmph mark".
- NewsF1: Red Bull Racing confirms switch to Honda power from 2019
- Review2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 road test review
- NewsJaguar Land Rover begins bookings in India for Range Rover Sport SVR and Range Rover SVAutobiography
- Features2018 Tata Nexon XZ+ longterm review: Introduction
- FeaturesSuzuki Jimny: Here's how the compact SUV has evolved since 1970
- NewsBentley to attempt new Pikes Peak record with Bentayga SUV
- FeaturesFive things you need to know about the new Ducati Multistrada 1260
- News2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 launched in India at Rs 15.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Ducati Multistrada 1260 launch in India
- NewsSuzuki Jimny revealed officially in European spec