125cc Hero Maestro Edge and 110cc Duet to be launched in India soon
Hero MotoCorp, it was recently reported, will be largely concentrating on the scooter segment in India. Last week, Hero MotorCorp showcased its Honda Activa rival, the 110cc Duet scooter and the 125cc Maestro Edge to a select lot of dealers in Italy.
The new Hero Duet 110cc scooter will have a 'unisex' design and many new features. Our sources say that the scooter will get a remote-controlled fuel lid and seat, external fuel filler, tubeless tyres, integrated braking system as seen on the Pleasure, semi-digital instrument cluster as well as a mobile charger under the seat. It is likely that this scooter will get the same 110cc that was seen on a Passion Pro mule sometime ago.
The Hero Maestro Edge will be a 125cc scooter set to take on the Suzuki Swish and the Honda Activa 125. Both the Maestro Edge and Duet will be launched close to the festive season. Hero also had other scooters lined up in the form of the Dash, Dare and Zir. However, these scooters, according to our sources, are still sometime away from launch.
Starts Rs 48,280
Starts Rs 67,490
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block