13th Auto Expo to be held from February 5 to 9, 2016
The 13th Delhi Auto Expo will be held at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida from February 5 to 9, 2016. The biennial event is India's premier auto show which serves as a prime platform for automobile manufacturers to showcase current and upcoming models.
The 12th edition of the expo was a roaring success, owing to the shift in location and better organisation that was a welcome departure from the way the show was held at Pragati Maidan in Delhi in 2012. Although it is a little too early to confirm the vehicles that will be on display, expect the Skoda Superb, new Volkswagen Passat B8, Volkswagen, Hyundaito break cover in front of the Indian audience. Jaguar has already announced that the XE will debut in India at the Expo. There will be new two -wheelers on display too.
Just like last year, the Auto Components Expo will also be held simultaneously at Pragati Maidan.
Starts Rs 35.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like