13th Auto Expo to be held from February 5 to 9, 2016
The 13th Delhi Auto Expo will be held at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida from February 5 to 9, 2016. The biennial event is India's premier auto show which serves as a prime platform for automobile manufacturers to showcase current and upcoming models.
The 12th edition of the expo was a roaring success, owing to the shift in location and better organisation that was a welcome departure from the way the show was held at Pragati Maidan in Delhi in 2012. Although it is a little too early to confirm the vehicles that will be on display, expect the Skoda Superb, new Volkswagen Passat B8, Volkswagen, Hyundaito break cover in front of the Indian audience. Jaguar has already announced that the XE will debut in India at the Expo. There will be new two -wheelers on display too.
Just like last year, the Auto Components Expo will also be held simultaneously at Pragati Maidan.
Starts Rs 35.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.2 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know
- NewsAll-new Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT to be unveiled on December 3