20 GenX Nano customers witness their new car getting assembled at Tata's Sanand plant
As part of Tata's The Chosen Ones campaign, 20 lucky customers who booked the Tata Nano GenX with the XT or XTA trims before June 18, got a chance to witness their Nanos roll off the assembly line on July 7.
All customers who booked the car before the designated date received an SMS asking them why they wanted to experience this event. 20 of these respondents were shortlisted for an all expenses paid trip to Tata's Sanand plant in Gujarat to witness this event and receive a 'birth certificate' for their car.
The company was looking to maximise customer experience through this campaign as Mayank Pareek, president of the passenger vehicles business unit of Tata Motors stated, "The Chosen Ones Campaign offers a unique platform to fulfil our promise to bring the best customer experiences, as we create new products and launch new initiatives that allow our customers to engage with our next-generation cars."
The GenX Nano was recently launched with minor cosmetic changes, a new rear hatch that can be opened to access a boot, and also with the option of a 5-speed AMT.
More from OVERDRIVE on the GenX Nano:
Starts Rs 2.36 Lakhs
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza and Tata Nexon
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled