20 GenX Nano customers witness their new car getting assembled at Tata's Sanand plant
As part of Tata's The Chosen Ones campaign, 20 lucky customers who booked the Tata Nano GenX with the XT or XTA trims before June 18, got a chance to witness their Nanos roll off the assembly line on July 7.
All customers who booked the car before the designated date received an SMS asking them why they wanted to experience this event. 20 of these respondents were shortlisted for an all expenses paid trip to Tata's Sanand plant in Gujarat to witness this event and receive a 'birth certificate' for their car.
The company was looking to maximise customer experience through this campaign as Mayank Pareek, president of the passenger vehicles business unit of Tata Motors stated, "The Chosen Ones Campaign offers a unique platform to fulfil our promise to bring the best customer experiences, as we create new products and launch new initiatives that allow our customers to engage with our next-generation cars."
The GenX Nano was recently launched with minor cosmetic changes, a new rear hatch that can be opened to access a boot, and also with the option of a 5-speed AMT.
More from OVERDRIVE on the GenX Nano:
Starts Rs 2.36 Lakhs
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019