20 GenX Nano customers witness their new car getting assembled at Tata's Sanand plant
As part of Tata's The Chosen Ones campaign, 20 lucky customers who booked the Tata Nano GenX with the XT or XTA trims before June 18, got a chance to witness their Nanos roll off the assembly line on July 7.
All customers who booked the car before the designated date received an SMS asking them why they wanted to experience this event. 20 of these respondents were shortlisted for an all expenses paid trip to Tata's Sanand plant in Gujarat to witness this event and receive a 'birth certificate' for their car.
The company was looking to maximise customer experience through this campaign as Mayank Pareek, president of the passenger vehicles business unit of Tata Motors stated, "The Chosen Ones Campaign offers a unique platform to fulfil our promise to bring the best customer experiences, as we create new products and launch new initiatives that allow our customers to engage with our next-generation cars."
The GenX Nano was recently launched with minor cosmetic changes, a new rear hatch that can be opened to access a boot, and also with the option of a 5-speed AMT.
More from OVERDRIVE on the GenX Nano:
Starts Rs 2.36 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani