2012 Auto Expo Maruti Ertiga unveiled
Maruti's multi purpose vehicle the Ertiga has been unveiled at the 2012 Auto Expo. The Ertiga is India's first three-row MPV and will be launched by end of March or early April 2012. It gets new K14 petrol and a super turbo DDIS engine. The K14 engine develops 94PS of power at 6000rpm and 130Nm of torque at 4000rpm while the diesel produces 88PS of power and 200Nm of torque.
The interior, mirrors and dashboard styling are similar to the new Swift but will have beige interiors instead of black. This seven seater MPV with three rows of seats will have an option of 2, 3/4, 5 and seven seats. It will have a twin airconditioner unit. In terms of safety the Ertiga gets dual airbags and ABS.
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?