2012 Auto Expo Maruti Ertiga unveiled
Maruti's multi purpose vehicle the Ertiga has been unveiled at the 2012 Auto Expo. The Ertiga is India's first three-row MPV and will be launched by end of March or early April 2012. It gets new K14 petrol and a super turbo DDIS engine. The K14 engine develops 94PS of power at 6000rpm and 130Nm of torque at 4000rpm while the diesel produces 88PS of power and 200Nm of torque.
The interior, mirrors and dashboard styling are similar to the new Swift but will have beige interiors instead of black. This seven seater MPV with three rows of seats will have an option of 2, 3/4, 5 and seven seats. It will have a twin airconditioner unit. In terms of safety the Ertiga gets dual airbags and ABS.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- FeaturesProduct review: Ixon RS Moto HP gloves
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV
- Review2018 Ford EcoSport S first drive review
- NewsTata Motors' shipments of Indian Army's Safari Storme 4X4 spotted
- NewsTesla releases some of its Model S autonomous driving software to coders
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus edition
- NewsSpec comparison: Hyundai Creta vs Honda BR-V vs Nissan Terrano vs Mahindra Scorpio vs Renault Captur
- NewsHero Electric planning new EV models to increase sales
- News2019 Kia Sportage facelift spotted undisguised at the Nurburgring
- NewsMercedes-AMG launches the GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe OrangeArt and SLC 43 RedArt limited edition cars in India