2012 Auto Expo Maruti Ertiga unveiled
Maruti's multi purpose vehicle the Ertiga has been unveiled at the 2012 Auto Expo. The Ertiga is India's first three-row MPV and will be launched by end of March or early April 2012. It gets new K14 petrol and a super turbo DDIS engine. The K14 engine develops 94PS of power at 6000rpm and 130Nm of torque at 4000rpm while the diesel produces 88PS of power and 200Nm of torque.
The interior, mirrors and dashboard styling are similar to the new Swift but will have beige interiors instead of black. This seven seater MPV with three rows of seats will have an option of 2, 3/4, 5 and seven seats. It will have a twin airconditioner unit. In terms of safety the Ertiga gets dual airbags and ABS.
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts