2012 Auto Expo Maruti Ertiga unveiled
Maruti's multi purpose vehicle the Ertiga has been unveiled at the 2012 Auto Expo. The Ertiga is India's first three-row MPV and will be launched by end of March or early April 2012. It gets new K14 petrol and a super turbo DDIS engine. The K14 engine develops 94PS of power at 6000rpm and 130Nm of torque at 4000rpm while the diesel produces 88PS of power and 200Nm of torque.
The interior, mirrors and dashboard styling are similar to the new Swift but will have beige interiors instead of black. This seven seater MPV with three rows of seats will have an option of 2, 3/4, 5 and seven seats. It will have a twin airconditioner unit. In terms of safety the Ertiga gets dual airbags and ABS.
- Review2019 Triumph Speed Twin first ride review
- NewsSkoda India and Volkswagen Group India inaugurate new tech centre under India 2.0
- OpinionWhy the makers do it
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS launched in India at Rs 16.85 lakh, ex-showroom
- News2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched at Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani