2012 Auto Expo - Mercedes launches Mercedes Performance Driving Academy
Mercedes Benz India Limited has launched the Mercedes-Benz JPSI Performance Driving Academy at the Buddh International Circuit on the eve of the 2012 Auto Expo in Delhi. The Driving Academy will have cars like the SLS AMG, C63 AMG and more such adrenaline pumping vehicles. The Academy is open only for two days per quarter and only 64 exclusive slots per year for customers and enthusiasts have been allotted. There will be eight participants allowed per day.
The cost of the Academy course is Rs 75,000 each day. This excludes the stay and travel expenses. There are also specific courses available for clubs and corporates. Registrations for the Driving Academy are open at the Auto Expo 2012 as also at Mercedes website and dealerships across India. The Mercedes-Benz JPSI Performance Driving Academy will also offer assistance for participants to enroll for other higher level courses at the Academy in Germany.
- NewsLive Updates: Skoda Karoq, Superb facelift and Rapid TSI India launch, prices, specs, features, fuel efficiency, details
- NewsUpcoming W223 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of debut in H2 2020
- NewsHandbuilt Rolls-Royce Cullinan 1:8 scale model shown
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota will resume production from May 26
- NewsSuzuki has launched the 2020 GSX-R125 in Japan
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!