2012 Auto Expo - Mercedes launches Mercedes Performance Driving Academy
Mercedes Benz India Limited has launched the Mercedes-Benz JPSI Performance Driving Academy at the Buddh International Circuit on the eve of the 2012 Auto Expo in Delhi. The Driving Academy will have cars like the SLS AMG, C63 AMG and more such adrenaline pumping vehicles. The Academy is open only for two days per quarter and only 64 exclusive slots per year for customers and enthusiasts have been allotted. There will be eight participants allowed per day.
The cost of the Academy course is Rs 75,000 each day. This excludes the stay and travel expenses. There are also specific courses available for clubs and corporates. Registrations for the Driving Academy are open at the Auto Expo 2012 as also at Mercedes website and dealerships across India. The Mercedes-Benz JPSI Performance Driving Academy will also offer assistance for participants to enroll for other higher level courses at the Academy in Germany.
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India