2012 Auto Expo - Suzuki Motorcycles launches Swish
Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (SMIPL) has showcased two new products at the 2012 Auto Expo being held at the Pragati Maidan. They have launched a 125cc scooter called the Scooter and unveiled an 110cc mass market commuter called Hayate. The Swish, based on the Access platform to appeal to the younger audience, will be priced at Rs 45,431, ex-showroom Delhi and will be available later this month.
Suzuki haven't revealed the pricing of the Hayate but said that it will be priced competitively.
The Hayate derives its name from the Japanese word meaning "swift wind". It gets an 112.8cc engine with a carburettor, however, Suzuki haven't divulged details about its power output. The Swish in the meanwhile gets a 125cc heart having a power output of 8.7PS.
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India