2012 Auto Expo Vibgyor announces plans for 225cc and 325cc bikes
Vibgyor Vehicles had on display their existing range of motorcycles the Gallop, Hunter and Shark at the Auto Expo 2012. They announced that they would be shortly launching 6 new variants in the market, which will include two scooters and four motorcycles. The two scooters will be in 100cc and 125cc categories and the motorcycles would have 125cc, 150cc, 225cc and 325cc displacements.
The first expected is the 325cc motorcycle which will be launched next month. Speaking at the event Mr. Saumik Deb, CEO Vibgyor Vehiclessaid, "We have an edge over the other varieties in this segment due to our affordable price and superior features, this is one overriding factor which nobody can reject at the outset."
Vibgyore Vehicles are also looking overseas for dealerships to market their vehicles and have already started exporting their existing motorcycles to Bangladesh and Nepal.
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?