2012 Auto Expo Vibgyor announces plans for 225cc and 325cc bikes
Vibgyor Vehicles had on display their existing range of motorcycles the Gallop, Hunter and Shark at the Auto Expo 2012. They announced that they would be shortly launching 6 new variants in the market, which will include two scooters and four motorcycles. The two scooters will be in 100cc and 125cc categories and the motorcycles would have 125cc, 150cc, 225cc and 325cc displacements.
The first expected is the 325cc motorcycle which will be launched next month. Speaking at the event Mr. Saumik Deb, CEO Vibgyor Vehiclessaid, "We have an edge over the other varieties in this segment due to our affordable price and superior features, this is one overriding factor which nobody can reject at the outset."
Vibgyore Vehicles are also looking overseas for dealerships to market their vehicles and have already started exporting their existing motorcycles to Bangladesh and Nepal.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- FeaturesProduct review: Ixon RS Moto HP gloves
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV
- Review2018 Ford EcoSport S first drive review
- NewsTata Motors' shipments of Indian Army's Safari Storme 4X4 spotted
- NewsTesla releases some of its Model S autonomous driving software to coders
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus edition
- NewsSpec comparison: Hyundai Creta vs Honda BR-V vs Nissan Terrano vs Mahindra Scorpio vs Renault Captur
- NewsHero Electric planning new EV models to increase sales
- News2019 Kia Sportage facelift spotted undisguised at the Nurburgring
- NewsMercedes-AMG launches the GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe OrangeArt and SLC 43 RedArt limited edition cars in India