2012 Auto Expo Vibgyor announces plans for 225cc and 325cc bikes
Vibgyor Vehicles had on display their existing range of motorcycles the Gallop, Hunter and Shark at the Auto Expo 2012. They announced that they would be shortly launching 6 new variants in the market, which will include two scooters and four motorcycles. The two scooters will be in 100cc and 125cc categories and the motorcycles would have 125cc, 150cc, 225cc and 325cc displacements.
The first expected is the 325cc motorcycle which will be launched next month. Speaking at the event Mr. Saumik Deb, CEO Vibgyor Vehiclessaid, "We have an edge over the other varieties in this segment due to our affordable price and superior features, this is one overriding factor which nobody can reject at the outset."
Vibgyore Vehicles are also looking overseas for dealerships to market their vehicles and have already started exporting their existing motorcycles to Bangladesh and Nepal.
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts