2012 Auto Expo Vibgyor announces plans for 225cc and 325cc bikes
Vibgyor Vehicles had on display their existing range of motorcycles the Gallop, Hunter and Shark at the Auto Expo 2012. They announced that they would be shortly launching 6 new variants in the market, which will include two scooters and four motorcycles. The two scooters will be in 100cc and 125cc categories and the motorcycles would have 125cc, 150cc, 225cc and 325cc displacements.
The first expected is the 325cc motorcycle which will be launched next month. Speaking at the event Mr. Saumik Deb, CEO Vibgyor Vehiclessaid, "We have an edge over the other varieties in this segment due to our affordable price and superior features, this is one overriding factor which nobody can reject at the outset."
Vibgyore Vehicles are also looking overseas for dealerships to market their vehicles and have already started exporting their existing motorcycles to Bangladesh and Nepal.
- Review2019 Triumph Speed Twin first ride review
- NewsSkoda India and Volkswagen Group India inaugurate new tech centre under India 2.0
- OpinionWhy the makers do it
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS launched in India at Rs 16.85 lakh, ex-showroom
- News2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched at Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani