2012 Auto Expo - Volkswagen to venture into pre-owned car business
Volkswagen is the latest one to enter into the pre-owned car business. The manufacturer today announced the introduction of its pre-owned car business - Das WeltAuto in India.Volkswagen will start the first phase of its operation for the used car business from the first half of 2012.
The primary aim of Volkswagen behind introducing this used car line is to increase resale value of its cars and also enhance the new car sales. Das WeltAuto will cater to both VW cars as also ones outside the VW fold. There will be a standard warranty for all the cars sold through Das WeltAuto.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium