2012 Suzuki Inazuma 250 to go on sale this September in UK
Suzuki Motorcycles GB has announced that the highly-anticipated 2012 Inazuma 250 will be available in showrooms this September at a retail price of Rs 3.01 lakh. The 2012 Suzuki Inazuma boasts of a 4-stroke 248cc engine which will deliver a best in class fuel efficiency of 30.48kmpl, which according to Suzuki is 14.4kmpl more than the current 250cc leader. With the Inzauma, Suzuki is providing the 125cc motorcyclist and car owners with a viable alternative which has the correct blend of power and economy.
The Inazuma was first showcased at the Motorcycle Live last year. Suzuki will be offering the motorcycle with a two year warranty, one year roadside assistance and in Candy Cardinal Red and Pearl Nebular Black colours.
Suzuki GB's Paul de Lusignan said, "Since we announced the Inazuma 250 we have been very pleased to see the level of interest it has generated both at Motorcycle Live and in our dealer's showrooms. With this newly announced price, 250cc power and superb fuel economy it's a very real alternative for the commuter. Combine this with Suzuki's renowned reliability and our superb dealer network and its fair to say that the Inazuma offers excellent value and peace of mind motorcycling."
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June