2012 Suzuki Inazuma 250 to go on sale this September in UK
Suzuki Motorcycles GB has announced that the highly-anticipated 2012 Inazuma 250 will be available in showrooms this September at a retail price of Rs 3.01 lakh. The 2012 Suzuki Inazuma boasts of a 4-stroke 248cc engine which will deliver a best in class fuel efficiency of 30.48kmpl, which according to Suzuki is 14.4kmpl more than the current 250cc leader. With the Inzauma, Suzuki is providing the 125cc motorcyclist and car owners with a viable alternative which has the correct blend of power and economy.
The Inazuma was first showcased at the Motorcycle Live last year. Suzuki will be offering the motorcycle with a two year warranty, one year roadside assistance and in Candy Cardinal Red and Pearl Nebular Black colours.
Suzuki GB's Paul de Lusignan said, "Since we announced the Inazuma 250 we have been very pleased to see the level of interest it has generated both at Motorcycle Live and in our dealer's showrooms. With this newly announced price, 250cc power and superb fuel economy it's a very real alternative for the commuter. Combine this with Suzuki's renowned reliability and our superb dealer network and its fair to say that the Inazuma offers excellent value and peace of mind motorcycling."
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip