2013 Geneva Auto Show: Ford EcoSport
- Very promising looking SUV, approx Quanto sized but looks better thought though and finished.
- Interiors mildly disappointing, the plastics are hard and our showcar was unrelentingly grey which is a bit sad. We've never liked the Fiesta's infotainment layout and still don't.
- Nice space inside front and rear and even the boot is reasonably large.
- If this car doesnt do well sales wise, it will either be pricing or a mystery sort of like the Bermuda Triangle.
- Stubby shape should be awesome in bright colours. The Ford blue show car wasn't all that eye-catching. But we've seen a fluro-yellow on test near Coimbatore that looked very fetching indeed.
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055