2013 Geneva Auto Show: Honda CR-V diesel
Honda's diesel power might was visible in the new 1.6-litre iDTEC engined CR-V at the 2013 Geneva Auto Show. Providing a lugging power of 120PS/300Nm, the 1596cc engine claims to be the lightest in its class and promises excellent driveability and fuel economy numbers. As and when it makes its Indian debut, the CR-V diesel will be on the SUV buyer's favourite list.
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055