2013 Geneva Auto Show: Koenigsegg Agera S Hundra
Koenigsegg has been selling cars since 2002 and since then they've managed to sell just 100 cars which makes sense given that their prices regularly feature the word 'million'. The Agera S Hundra marks the occasion and stands out with hand laid 24 carat gold leaf patterns along an exposed carbon fibre body. Power comes from a twin turbo 5.0-litre V8 that makes a monumental 1040PS. The price? A whopping Rs8.73 crores before duties!
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Three Hyundai employees test positive for COVID-19
- NewsObituary: Gaurav Jani, solo motorcycling documentary filmmaker, is no more
- NewsAmerica's second-largest rental car company, Hertz, files for bankruptcy
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kia launches the 'Kia Care' initiative
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV expected to be priced around Rs 27 lakh, on-road
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!