2013 Geneva Auto Show: Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
Before it's Geneva debut, we only knew the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale as a desirable two-seater. Not any more. Maserati revealed its 4-seater version of the MC Stradale at Geneva. While we are not sure if there is enough space to seat two decent-sized grown-ups, Maserati thinks it adds to the appeal of the car. Apart from the addition of two seats, there are also new materials used inside the cabin. Outside, there are new 20-inch alloy wheels.
Maserati continues to use the much-loved 4.7-litre V8 engine in the MC Stradale which pumps out 460PS of power. It is mated to a 6-speed MC Race Shift transmission.
Starts Rs 2.25 Crore
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hero Pleasure+ 110 vs Honda Activa 6G vs TVS Jupiter
- NewsFourth-generation Audi A8 L to be launched in India on February 3
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV launched in India, prices start at Rs 73.7 lakh
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Removal of GST on Royalty payments to government, Vilas S Tawde, Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Robust implementation of the auto scrappage policy, Ravi Chawla, Gulf Oil Lubricant