2013 Geneva Auto Show: Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
Before it's Geneva debut, we only knew the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale as a desirable two-seater. Not any more. Maserati revealed its 4-seater version of the MC Stradale at Geneva. While we are not sure if there is enough space to seat two decent-sized grown-ups, Maserati thinks it adds to the appeal of the car. Apart from the addition of two seats, there are also new materials used inside the cabin. Outside, there are new 20-inch alloy wheels.
Maserati continues to use the much-loved 4.7-litre V8 engine in the MC Stradale which pumps out 460PS of power. It is mated to a 6-speed MC Race Shift transmission.
Starts Rs 2.25 Crore
- NewsImage gallery: Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Design Sketches
- NewsHigher penalties for traffic violation from September 1 says Nitin Gadkari
- ReviewBMW 3 Series 330i G20 review
- FeaturesPositive Effects of This Year's Budget on Electric Cars
- News2019 BMW 3 Series launched in India, prices start at Rs 41.40 lakh