2013 Geneva Auto Show: Peugeot 2008
Peugeot's new crossover, the 2008 was unveiled at the Geneva Auto Show 2013. Though the featured version was a production one, it didn't have the quirky lime green paint first showcased at last year's Paris show. That saying, the crossover still looked stunning. It will play second fiddle to the bigger 3008 CUV.
The French company is offering the 2008 with a variety of petrol and diesel engines in both three and four cylinder guises. Power outputs for the petrol will range from between 82 to 130PS and for the diesel 68 to 115PS.
Peugeot is offering the 2008 with Grip Control System for all those off-roading trips. There are four modes in it, the Standard, Sand, Snow and All-Terrain, which when required, the driver can select with the help of a dial.
- NewsToyota to launch a mass-market electric vehicle in India by 2021
- News2019 Honda City petrol BSVI to launch soon
- NewsTVS XL100 Goa Edition moped showcased at the first edition of MotoSoul
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra eKUV100 EV SUV spotted testing
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400, the Jawa and Royal Enfield rival launched in India for Rs 1.69 lakh