2013 Mahindra Bolero Maxi Truck Plus launched at Rs 4.33 lakh
Mahindra & Mahindra recently launched its BS III & IV compliant 'Bolero Maxi Truck Plus' at Rs 4.33 lakh (BS3) (ex-showroom Thane) and Rs. 4.43 lakh (BS4 ex-showroom Mumbai excluding Octroi). The Bolero Maxi Truck Plus has been developed on Mahindra's Bolero pick-up platform and is conceptualised to cater to urban goods transportation segment.
The Maxi Truck Plus is powered by a four cylinder common rail engine (65PS/195Nm) offering fuel efficiency of 17.7kmpl as per ARAI certification. It has a turning circle radius of 5.5 meters for better navigation in city-traffic with power steering option, stylish exterior & interiors, 40.6 Sq ft (3.7 sq mt) cargo box and payload capacity of around 1,150 kg. The company is offering a one year/unlimited kms warranty with advanced features like digital immobilizer, 15 inch (38.1 cm) tyres and leaf-spring front suspension.
"We are looking to grow our market share in the pick-up segment. The key ingredients in the effort is offering a vehicle with style, comfort, fuel efficiency and advanced features with power and refinement," Pravin Shah, chief executive, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra. He added that the Indian pick-up market is growing more rapidly than ever before and Mahindra has been leading this category (2-3.5 tonne GVW LCV segment) with a 54 per cent market share during FY 2012 -13.
Starts Rs 7.98 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block