2013 New York Auto Show Jeep Cherokee 2014
We have seen this before, haven't we? But what's different in these pictures is that Jeep has unveiled the production version of the Cherokee 2014 at the New York Auto Show. Sitting atop a modified Alfa-Romeo platform, the Cherokee will be offered in front and four-wheel drive configurations. Customers can opt for a 190PS 2.4-litre 4-cylinder or a 278PS 3.2-litre engine. A nine-speed auto transmission is standard across the range. The most hardcore variant will come with Jeep's acclaimed Active Drive Lock and Selec-Terrain.
As far as the design goes, the Jeep Cherokee looks very much like... what else but a Jeep. The redesigned fascia though is said to be more aerodynamic. It will be in US showrooms towards the end of this year.
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block