2014 Auto Expo: Bajaj CS400 image gallery
Bajaj on the first day of the 2014 Auto Expo made clear that it plans to take no prisoners with an angry-looking supersports Pulsar SS400. But the bigger surprise of the day by the two-wheeler manufacturer was the unveil of the cruiser sports bike, the Pulsar CS400. You have seen how the Pulsar SS400 looks, now we manage to steal a few glimpses of the SS500. Don't forget to tell us which one of the two you like better.
The Pulsar CS400 gets a 375cc 4-valve fuel-injected liquid-cooled engine that is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
This Pulsar comes with ABS and disc brakes at both the ends.
The headlamps look real powerful
All-digital meters and handle bars reek of influences from Kawasaki and KTM
For images of the Pulsar SS400, click here
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India