2014 Auto Expo: Chevrolet Beat facelift launched in India at Rs 4.06 lakh
The Beat which is GM's best selling model in India has been given a facelift with prices ranging from Rs 4.06 lakh to Rs 6.10 lakh ex-Delhi. Customers can immediately place an order for the new Beat. There are 2 trims for the LPG model and four trims each for both the petrol and diesel variants.
It's just a facelift and engine options remain the same with the four cylinder 1.2 litre petrol engine (also in LPG) and the diesel engine being a 1.0-litre three pot. The petrol makes a maximum of 80PS of power and 108Nm of torque, while the diesel develops 150Nm of torque and peak power of nearly 58PS
Both the engines transmit power through a five speed manual gearbox which drives the front wheels.
Prime changes amongst the new Beat are clear glass headlamps with black accents with chrome surrounds for the fog lamps and a revised front grille which sums up the aggressive look.
Interiors come with steering mounted audio controls for convenience. Features such as front dual airbags, (ABS) and electronic brake distribution (EBD) add to the safety quotient of this small car.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed