2014 Auto Expo: DSK Hyosung launches the Aquila 250 in India, GD250N and RT125 showcased
DSK Hyosung has used the Auto Expo 2014 as a platfrom for the launch of the Aquila 250 in India at Rs 2.69 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Aquila is the first 250cc bike in its segment. It has V twin liquid cooled fuel injected motor which makes around 27PS of power and 21.37Nm of torque. This oil-cooled DOHC engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission. The Aquila has a disc brake in the front and a drum at the rear. Telescopic forks at the front and hydraulic double shock absorbers handle the suspension duties.
The Hyosung Aquila 250 is available in the colour choices of red and white, white, and black. Hyosung says that they have around 32 customer touch points in INdia and the number is set to increase in the near future. Apart from the launch of the Aquila, Hyosung had on display the GD 250N and also the Comet 250.
Sharing his thoughts on participating in The Auto Expo 2014 and introducing the Aquila 250, Shirish Kulkarni Chairman, DSK Hyosung said: "This is the first time we are participating at this mega auto event; we wanted to mark our entry with oodles of luxury, style and performance and decided that the best way to do it was to introduce The Real Cruiser - The Aquila 250.
This luxury cruiser is the first-of-its kind in the Indian market and will offer unparallel ride quality, performance, cruiser comfort and stability for speed connoisseurs. Apart from Aquila 250, we are also showcasing three of our future bikes The RT 125 D, GD 250N and Comet 250 (250 cc) that will give a glimpse into the brand's vision in terms of superior design, engineering and technological advancement."
Starts Rs 3,02,000
- News2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF facelift launched in India for Rs 1.09 Lakh
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched in India - priced at Rs 1.70 lakh
- NewsDeliveries of the Honda CBR650R super sport commenced in India
- NewsLive updates: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 India launch
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 launching today: everything we know so far
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip