2014 Auto Expo live updates Day 2
The Day 1 of the 2014 Auto Expo was a mix of great launches, exciting unveils and some pleasant surprises, and the disappointment of the 2012 Auto Expo has been long forgotten. We are in the second day at the 2014 Auto Expo and there are many more exciting prospects. Today, about a dozen manufacturers will unveil and launch new products, and showcase some of the best automobiles in their stable. The most important being Maruti Suzuki, which has generated quite a storm recently with its all-new Celerio, and its automated manual transmission (AMT).
To find out everything about the 2014 Auto Expo, click here>> http://overdrive.in/autoexpo2014/
In case you missed the Day 1's launches and unveils, here's a quick recap:
Here's all the buzz... live from Auto Expo on Day 2.
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India