2014 Auto Expo: Mahindra Mojo showcased, launch around June this year
Mahindra Two Wheelers has finally unveiled the production Mojo at the Auto Expo 2014. The Mahindra Mojo as we all know is a 300cc motorcycle and will be the manufacturer's flagship bike in the country. The engine is a liquid-cooled, four stroke single cylinder and could make around 28PS of power. The transmission is expected to be a 6-speed.
The Mojo has radial brakes, USD forks and Pirelli Sport Demon tyres. Mahindra has given the Mojo a digital speedometer with an analogue tacho with a shift light and low fuel warning indicators.
What the Mojo does definitely is polarize opinions about its styling. The headlight has been revised and now looks a bit palatble than the version which was showcased first at the 2012 Expo.
Mahindra will launch the Mojo in India around June 2014 and prices will be announced closer to that date. Expect it to have a very competitive price tag. The Mojo will go against the KTM 390 Duke, CBR250R and Ninja 300.
Starts Rs 1,39,520
Starts Rs 2,35,931
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India