2014 Auto Expo: Mahindra Mojo showcased, launch around June this year
Mahindra Two Wheelers has finally unveiled the production Mojo at the Auto Expo 2014. The Mahindra Mojo as we all know is a 300cc motorcycle and will be the manufacturer's flagship bike in the country. The engine is a liquid-cooled, four stroke single cylinder and could make around 28PS of power. The transmission is expected to be a 6-speed.
The Mojo has radial brakes, USD forks and Pirelli Sport Demon tyres. Mahindra has given the Mojo a digital speedometer with an analogue tacho with a shift light and low fuel warning indicators.
What the Mojo does definitely is polarize opinions about its styling. The headlight has been revised and now looks a bit palatble than the version which was showcased first at the 2012 Expo.
Mahindra will launch the Mojo in India around June 2014 and prices will be announced closer to that date. Expect it to have a very competitive price tag. The Mojo will go against the KTM 390 Duke, CBR250R and Ninja 300.
Starts Rs 1,49,520
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block