2014 Auto Expo: Maruti S-CROSS concept unveiled
The Suzuki S-Cross is a concept crossover which was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2014. While Maruti maintains that the S-CROSS is a concept at the moment, they aren't ruling the possibility of putting it into production if there is a demand.
Suzuki says that the S-CROSS has all terrain capability. So it can be used for a comfortable journey on road as well as off it.
The Maruti Suzuki S-CROSS Concept
Engine options for the Suzuki S-CROSS will be a 2 litre petrol and 1.9-litre Fiat Multijet engine. Power and torque figures haven't been discussed though.
The exterior of the S-CROSS looks sharp with the headlamps getting the clear lens treatment and having LED daytime running lights as well. The tail lamps are elongated and curve a little to the side of the car. The bright paint job that the concept carried gave it an alluring look.
Our suggestion Maruti is don't wait too long and already put it into production. We definitely can do with more compact SUVs in the country.
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV launched at Rs 8.40 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago