2014 Auto Expo: Maruti S-CROSS concept unveiled
The Suzuki S-Cross is a concept crossover which was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2014. While Maruti maintains that the S-CROSS is a concept at the moment, they aren't ruling the possibility of putting it into production if there is a demand.
Suzuki says that the S-CROSS has all terrain capability. So it can be used for a comfortable journey on road as well as off it.
The Maruti Suzuki S-CROSS Concept
Engine options for the Suzuki S-CROSS will be a 2 litre petrol and 1.9-litre Fiat Multijet engine. Power and torque figures haven't been discussed though.
The exterior of the S-CROSS looks sharp with the headlamps getting the clear lens treatment and having LED daytime running lights as well. The tail lamps are elongated and curve a little to the side of the car. The bright paint job that the concept carried gave it an alluring look.
Our suggestion Maruti is don't wait too long and already put it into production. We definitely can do with more compact SUVs in the country.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- News2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launched in India at Rs 5 lakh and Rs 5.40 lakh respectively
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani