2014 Auto Expo: Maruti S-CROSS concept unveiled
The Suzuki S-Cross is a concept crossover which was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2014. While Maruti maintains that the S-CROSS is a concept at the moment, they aren't ruling the possibility of putting it into production if there is a demand.
Suzuki says that the S-CROSS has all terrain capability. So it can be used for a comfortable journey on road as well as off it.
The Maruti Suzuki S-CROSS Concept
Engine options for the Suzuki S-CROSS will be a 2 litre petrol and 1.9-litre Fiat Multijet engine. Power and torque figures haven't been discussed though.
The exterior of the S-CROSS looks sharp with the headlamps getting the clear lens treatment and having LED daytime running lights as well. The tail lamps are elongated and curve a little to the side of the car. The bright paint job that the concept carried gave it an alluring look.
Our suggestion Maruti is don't wait too long and already put it into production. We definitely can do with more compact SUVs in the country.
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh