2014 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki unveils Ciaz Concept
Maruti has unveiled the CIAZ concept at Auto Expo 2014. It will be the future of sedans according to Maruti.
The CIAZ is expected to be on sale by the second half of this year.
The CIAZ will be the replacement for the SX4 sedan. It will be offering a better buying proposition due to increased interior space and better features and equipment levels.
The Maruti Ciaz will get two engines. The petrol will be a 1.4-litre K-series engine that presently does duties under the hood of the Maruti Ertiga and the diesel will be a 1.6-litre MultiJet.
The transmission will be an automated manual which will be doing duty in the Celerio hatchback as well.
The exterior design is elegant, contemporary, sleek and looks premium.
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh