2014 Auto Expo: Tata showcases Nexon concept, Tata Sumo Extreme and Safari Storme Ladakh
Tata motors showcased a series of concept vehicles at their stand today. The design concept NEXON showcases future technologies for their passenger vehicles. It's a youthful compact SUV that Tata believe perfectly illustrates their design language and also showcases the next generation of the intelligent Harmon infotainment system (HMI).
The ConnectNext on the other hand demonstrates the future of connectivity with its funky and futuristic interiors that are designed to keep the user connected at all times. This aims to break new ground in the human-machine interface arena and offering its customers industry leading technology.
In addition to looking into the future Tata Motors also showcased a number of concepts based on their current lineup. The Tata Sumo Extreme and the Safari Storme Ladakh are both supped up off-road 4x4 versions of their more road based cousins while the ADD Venture concept powered by Chroma accessories was a nice take on a 'pimped out' camper van.
In total Tata motors showcased an impressive 18 new vehicles and concepts at the Auto Expo 2014. These vehicles embody Tata Motors new plans and directions for their passenger and commercial vehicles with a new series of strategies that will define their future. This extensive new range of future ready vehicles and concepts are all part of Tata Motor's Horizonext strategy for the future.
Starts Rs 10.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block