2014 Auto Expo: Your favourite Maruti Suzukis get pimped up
It looked like Maruti Suzuki had planned the first day of the 2014 Auto Expo as a dry run for the Celerio launch the next day. On Wednesday, the Indian car manufacturer unveiled two concepts and showcased about a dozen bizarre sounding products with paint and sticker updates. The Ertiga Altire, Swift Volt, WagonR XRest, Grand Vitara Luxion, SX4 Sport, Gypsy Escape, Alto 800 Browzer, the Alto K10 Crescendo, Eco Piknik, Ritz Jubilo and DZire Opula were all given cosmetic changes. Speaking of bizarre names though, nothing beats the Celerio and Ciaz concept.
You can approach your nearest car dealer and ask them to get similar paint and sticker work on your Maruti. Here is an image gallery of all the customised cars at Maruti's stable at the 2014 Auto Expo.
Alto K10 Krescendo
Alto 800 Browzer
Omni licious Cafe
Grand Vitara Luxion
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar