2014 BMW M5 image gallery
We have driven the 2014 BMW M5, actually its optional Competition Package version which has 15PS more power than the 560PS base M5. This special M5 also affords more leeway for speed junkies with a new controlled top speed of 305kmph as against the base M5's 250kmph. You can read Shumi's first drive report here, but before that here are a few pictures of the new M5.
Starts Rs 1.44 Crore
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively