2014 BMW M5 image gallery
We have driven the 2014 BMW M5, actually its optional Competition Package version which has 15PS more power than the 560PS base M5. This special M5 also affords more leeway for speed junkies with a new controlled top speed of 305kmph as against the base M5's 250kmph. You can read Shumi's first drive report here, but before that here are a few pictures of the new M5.
Starts Rs 1.55 Crore
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300