2014 BMW M5 image gallery
We have driven the 2014 BMW M5, actually its optional Competition Package version which has 15PS more power than the 560PS base M5. This special M5 also affords more leeway for speed junkies with a new controlled top speed of 305kmph as against the base M5's 250kmph. You can read Shumi's first drive report here, but before that here are a few pictures of the new M5.
Starts Rs 1.55 Crore
- NewsYamaha India commences online booking and sales of its motorcycle range
- NewsHyundai Mobility Membership loyalty program launched with unconditional benefits for Hyundai owners
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's Gurugram plant will be shifted to larger facility in Haryana
- NewsElectric vehicles can now be sold in India without batteries, states the Government
- NewsSteelbird India launches hands free face shield, plans to make 1 lakh units in three months