2014 BMW M5 image gallery
We have driven the 2014 BMW M5, actually its optional Competition Package version which has 15PS more power than the 560PS base M5. This special M5 also affords more leeway for speed junkies with a new controlled top speed of 305kmph as against the base M5's 250kmph. You can read Shumi's first drive report here, but before that here are a few pictures of the new M5.
Starts Rs 1.55 Crore
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut