2014 Chevrolet Beat facelift spotted testing in India
Two facelifted Chevrolet Beat test mules were spied near Pune.
As you can see from the images the cars here are left hand drive but we can expect the changes to show up on the Indian-spec Beat as well. The changes include a new front bumper with a new grille. We don't expect to see any mechanical changes and the car should continue to sell with the option of a 1.2-litre petrol, a 1.0-litre diesel as well as an LPG variant. We expect the new car to carry forward the same funky theme that the current one has albeit with a few changes to the trim.
2014 Chevrolet Beat facelift
The Beat, when launched, was one of the most desirable hatchbacks there was. It didn't get any visual updates and Chevy later decided to upgrade the petrol engine and also add a diesel motor to the line up. The range was further supported by the introduction of an LPG variant.
GM may be testing some components of these export models in India
Chevrolet should showcase the freshened up Beat at the Auto Expo.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- NewsAmerica's second-largest rental car company, Hertz, files for bankruptcy
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kia launches the 'Kia Care' initiative
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV expected to be priced around Rs 27 lakh, on-road
- NewsVirtual 24 Hours of Le Mans to be held in June, participation from top teams confirmed
- NewsBattRE launches the gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!