2014 Chevrolet Beat facelift spotted testing in India
Two facelifted Chevrolet Beat test mules were spied near Pune.
As you can see from the images the cars here are left hand drive but we can expect the changes to show up on the Indian-spec Beat as well. The changes include a new front bumper with a new grille. We don't expect to see any mechanical changes and the car should continue to sell with the option of a 1.2-litre petrol, a 1.0-litre diesel as well as an LPG variant. We expect the new car to carry forward the same funky theme that the current one has albeit with a few changes to the trim.
2014 Chevrolet Beat facelift
The Beat, when launched, was one of the most desirable hatchbacks there was. It didn't get any visual updates and Chevy later decided to upgrade the petrol engine and also add a diesel motor to the line up. The range was further supported by the introduction of an LPG variant.
GM may be testing some components of these export models in India
Chevrolet should showcase the freshened up Beat at the Auto Expo.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?