2014 Chevrolet Beat facelift spotted testing in India
Two facelifted Chevrolet Beat test mules were spied near Pune.
As you can see from the images the cars here are left hand drive but we can expect the changes to show up on the Indian-spec Beat as well. The changes include a new front bumper with a new grille. We don't expect to see any mechanical changes and the car should continue to sell with the option of a 1.2-litre petrol, a 1.0-litre diesel as well as an LPG variant. We expect the new car to carry forward the same funky theme that the current one has albeit with a few changes to the trim.
2014 Chevrolet Beat facelift
The Beat, when launched, was one of the most desirable hatchbacks there was. It didn't get any visual updates and Chevy later decided to upgrade the petrol engine and also add a diesel motor to the line up. The range was further supported by the introduction of an LPG variant.
GM may be testing some components of these export models in India
Chevrolet should showcase the freshened up Beat at the Auto Expo.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India