2014 Harley-Davidson Street 500 image gallery
Harley-Davidson has revealed their first new platform in 13 years at the international motorcycle show in Milan. Based on the platform, H-D has come up with two new motorcycles namely the Street 500 and Street 750. The motorcycles get a new engine, dubbed the Revolution X, and in the first year 7-10 thousand units will be manufactured, for Europe and India, from the H-D plant in Bawal, Haryana. The Street 750 will be unveiled in February at Auto Expo 2014.
Harley India says the commercial launch is set for the middle of 2014 with the final announcement of the date and timelines expected at the Auto Expo in February. Here are images of the Street 500 unveiled in Milan.
The Street 500 was unveiled at 2013 EICMA in Milan
The H-D Street 500 will be launched in India mid-2014
The Street 500 gets Harley Davidson's new Revolution X engine
The Street 500's new engine features liquid-cooling and a 60 degree V-twin. It's significant since the Milwaukee company tends to favour air-cooled engines as well as a 45 degree included angle in the vee of its twins.
The speedo on the Street 500 is very H-D
The rubber boots and (below) radiator fan on the Street 500
H-D Street 500 tail light
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza prices and variants explained
- ReviewBSVI KTM Duke 200 first ride review
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Vitpilen 250 launched in India at Rs 1.80 lakh
- News2020 Volkswagen T-Roc SUV to be launched in India on March 18
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC Coupe to launch in India on March 3
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055