2014 Hero Xtreme launched in India at Rs 66,516
Hero MotoCorp has launched the updated Xtreme in India at Rs 66,516 ex-Mumbai. The updated Hero Xtreme, like before is available in two variants, the front-only disc trim retails for the aforementioned price while the one with a rear disc as well is priced at Rs 69, 530.
The updated Hero Extreme, like before is available in two variants
Changes to the new Hero Xtreme include a sleeker design with a new visor which has a new position for the pilot lamps, a digital-analogue instrument cluster with a side stand warning light and engine immobilizer, first-in-class underseat mobile charger socket, dual finish exhaust muffler, wider rear tyre and redesigned LED tail lamps.
2014 Hero Extreme
This however is not the Sport version of the motorcycle that Hero displayed around Diwali last year. The Xtreme Sport boasts a 15.2PS 150cc engine while this updated Xtreme carries forward the old bike's mechanicals (14.4PS/12.8Nm). The new Xtreme's engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission. The updated Xtreme is available with both kick and self start and comes standard with alloy wheels. It is available in four colours- blue, red, orange and white. On sale and in showrooms now.
Apart from this, Hero has also launched the Splendor Pro with black alloy wheels.
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsMeasures to boost automotive sector announced by Finance Minister in India
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh