2014 Hero Xtreme launched in India at Rs 66,516
Hero MotoCorp has launched the updated Xtreme in India at Rs 66,516 ex-Mumbai. The updated Hero Xtreme, like before is available in two variants, the front-only disc trim retails for the aforementioned price while the one with a rear disc as well is priced at Rs 69, 530.
The updated Hero Extreme, like before is available in two variants
Changes to the new Hero Xtreme include a sleeker design with a new visor which has a new position for the pilot lamps, a digital-analogue instrument cluster with a side stand warning light and engine immobilizer, first-in-class underseat mobile charger socket, dual finish exhaust muffler, wider rear tyre and redesigned LED tail lamps.
2014 Hero Extreme
This however is not the Sport version of the motorcycle that Hero displayed around Diwali last year. The Xtreme Sport boasts a 15.2PS 150cc engine while this updated Xtreme carries forward the old bike's mechanicals (14.4PS/12.8Nm). The new Xtreme's engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission. The updated Xtreme is available with both kick and self start and comes standard with alloy wheels. It is available in four colours- blue, red, orange and white. On sale and in showrooms now.
Apart from this, Hero has also launched the Splendor Pro with black alloy wheels.
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh