2014 Hero Xtreme launched in India at Rs 66,516
Hero MotoCorp has launched the updated Xtreme in India at Rs 66,516 ex-Mumbai. The updated Hero Xtreme, like before is available in two variants, the front-only disc trim retails for the aforementioned price while the one with a rear disc as well is priced at Rs 69, 530.
The updated Hero Extreme, like before is available in two variants
Changes to the new Hero Xtreme include a sleeker design with a new visor which has a new position for the pilot lamps, a digital-analogue instrument cluster with a side stand warning light and engine immobilizer, first-in-class underseat mobile charger socket, dual finish exhaust muffler, wider rear tyre and redesigned LED tail lamps.
2014 Hero Extreme
This however is not the Sport version of the motorcycle that Hero displayed around Diwali last year. The Xtreme Sport boasts a 15.2PS 150cc engine while this updated Xtreme carries forward the old bike's mechanicals (14.4PS/12.8Nm). The new Xtreme's engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission. The updated Xtreme is available with both kick and self start and comes standard with alloy wheels. It is available in four colours- blue, red, orange and white. On sale and in showrooms now.
Apart from this, Hero has also launched the Splendor Pro with black alloy wheels.
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block