2014 Hero Xtreme launched in India at Rs 66,516
Hero MotoCorp has launched the updated Xtreme in India at Rs 66,516 ex-Mumbai. The updated Hero Xtreme, like before is available in two variants, the front-only disc trim retails for the aforementioned price while the one with a rear disc as well is priced at Rs 69, 530.
The updated Hero Extreme, like before is available in two variants
Changes to the new Hero Xtreme include a sleeker design with a new visor which has a new position for the pilot lamps, a digital-analogue instrument cluster with a side stand warning light and engine immobilizer, first-in-class underseat mobile charger socket, dual finish exhaust muffler, wider rear tyre and redesigned LED tail lamps.
2014 Hero Extreme
This however is not the Sport version of the motorcycle that Hero displayed around Diwali last year. The Xtreme Sport boasts a 15.2PS 150cc engine while this updated Xtreme carries forward the old bike's mechanicals (14.4PS/12.8Nm). The new Xtreme's engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission. The updated Xtreme is available with both kick and self start and comes standard with alloy wheels. It is available in four colours- blue, red, orange and white. On sale and in showrooms now.
Apart from this, Hero has also launched the Splendor Pro with black alloy wheels.
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630