2014 Honda CB Shine launched in India at Rs 51,383
Honda has refreshed the highest selling (according to them) 125cc motorcycle in the country, the CB Shine in India. The refreshed CB Shine comes with new graphics and colour options - Pearl Amazing White and dual tone black and red.
The new Shine retains its mechanicals which means a 125cc engine making 10.2PS of power and 10.54Nm of torque, mated to a four-speed gearbox. The Shine's engine is also shared with its more flamboyant cousin, the Stunner. There are tubeless tyres in the two higher variants along with a maintenance free battery and viscous air filter.
HMSI offers the Shine in three variants- kick/ drum/spoke, self/drum/alloy and self/disc/alloy and its priced between Rs 51,383 Rs 58,413, ex-Mumbai, which is the same as the 2013 model.
2014 Honda CB Shine launch press release
|Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd (HMSI) the Only Honda in Indian two-wheeler industry today introduced the latest style upgrade for CB Shine - India's No.1 selling 125cc motorcycle. The refreshed CB Shine now comes in new standout graphics and 2 new colors Pearl Amazing White and Dual Tone Red & Black. This is in addition to the existing Black, Geny Grey Metallic and Rebel Red Metallic colours. This value addition in styling shall be available without any additional cost. "CB Shine is the largest selling 125cc motorcycle in India. Acknowledging the evolving customer needs, Honda has regularly reinvented the model. Maintaining crisp power with time trusted Honda technology, the new style sheet will further up the style quotient of CB Shine and reaffirm it's as a true Winners' Choice," said Mr. Y.S. Guleria, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, HMSI. Since its launch in 2006, CB Shine has been the first choice of over 30 lac customers till date. Overtaking many pre-existing competition models of this segment, CB Shine has become 'India's all time highest selling 125cc motorcycle'. On the global platform too, CB Shine has raced ahead to become Honda Motor Company, Japan's Number One selling motorcycle across Honda's two-wheeler operations worldwide for the first time ending FY'13-14. The new CB Shine is available in 3 variants: Kick Drum Spoke, Self-Drum Alloy and Self Disc Alloy.|
Starts Rs 56,147
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?
- NewsHonda Civic facelift unveiled internationally ahead of India launch
- NewsProduct review: 2018 Arai Tour-X4 adv helmet
- Review2018 Ducati Monster 821 road test review