2014 Jaguar XF 2.0L launched in India at Rs 48.30 lakh
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has started 2014 by introducing a new 2.0L petrol engine under the hood of the XF. The Jaguar XF 2.0 petrol is priced at Rs 48.30 lakh, ex-Mumbai.
With this addition, the XF range in India is available with four engine options - the 190PS 2.2 diesel, the 275PS 3.0 diesel, the 240PS 2.0L petrol and the range topping 510PS XFR 5.0L. The 2.0L inline four-cylinder engine in the XF 2.0L petrol makes 240PS of peak power and 340Nm of max torque.
The 2.0 petrol engine is mated to 8-speed automatic transmission and does the 0-100kmph sprint in a claimed 7.9 seconds. The top speed is limited to 250kmph. Jaguar claims a combined fuel efficiency of 10.8kmpl for the XF 2.0 petrol.
The Jaguar XF 2.0L comes with standard features like sun-roof, full size spare wheel, TV tuner, rear view camera and navigation. The XF is available at all of Jaguar's 19 outlets across 17 cities in India. On the safety front, the XF gets front and side airbags for the driver and front passenger and Pedestrian Contact Sensing.
Rohit Suri, vice president Jaguar Land Rover India, said, "The Jaguar XF 2.0L petrol engine is a definite head turner and an excellent sedan that combines elegant design, luxurious style and classy appeal. Jaguar XF has been our most popular premium sedan model in India and is well-received and appreciated by our customers."
Jaguar XF 2.0L - press release
|JAGUAR INTRODUCES XF 2.0L PETROL ENGINE New Delhi, India, 06 January 2014 Jaguar is once again broadening its product line-up and is offering for the first time, a 2.0L petrol variant in the multi award winning Jaguar XF in India. Mr. Rohit Suri, Vice President, Jaguar Land Rover, India: "The Jaguar XF 2.0L petrol engine is a definite head turner and an excellent sedan that combines elegant design, luxurious style and classy appeal. Jaguar XF has been our most popular premium sedan model in India and is well received and appreciated by our customers." Jaguar XF 2.0L petrol engine is a great value proposition for customers, offering best in class power output and torque in the segment. The 2.0L petrol engine derivative comes with an array of standard features such rear view camera, TV Tuner, full size spare wheels, sun-roof and navigation. The entire Jaguar India Model range is available for sale in India at 19 outlets spread across 17 cities in India. Price for the Jaguar XF 2.0 Petrol engine is INR 48.30 lakhs (ex-showroom Mumbai pre-octroi) Further details on the Jaguar product range, including specifications, are available on the Jaguar India website (www.jaguar.in).|
Starts Rs 46.45 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?