2014 Kawasaki ZX-14R India image gallery
We have ridden the fastest superbike there is in India now and here are some stunning images of it.
The monocoque chassis, a Kawasaki feature since the ZX-12R, is narrow but not skinny
Analog meters topped by a neat, but old-looking digital display
And just look at that face. Four-eyes never looked this scary!
Sitting on a 1481mm wheelbase, the ZX-14R is a long motorcycle.
The 1441cc engine that makes 200PS of power and once the ram air effect kicks in at higher speeds, peak power rises to 210-215PS
The ZX-14R isn't as deft a dancer as the ZX-10R but for a motorcycle this long, it turns well, favouring stability and confidence over agility
The huge front fender is a tell-tale sign of a high speed motorcycle
The disc brakes capped with ABS shed speed in a progressive manner
Brutal power meets aerodynamics!
Click here to read our first ride of the ZX-14R
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907