2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG to be launched in India on July 22
Expected to be the most affordable Mercedes-Benz AMG offering in India, the CLA 45 AMG will be launched on July 22. The event will take place at the Buddh International Circuit.
The CLA 45 AMG boasts the powerful production 4-cylinder 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine. It makes 360PS and 450Nm of power and torque respectively. Mercedes claims that the CLA 45 AMG will hit the 100kmph mark from standstill in 4.6 seconds, which is quicker than the SLK 55 AMG by 0.03s. The CLA 45 AMG's engine comes mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters. Transferring all this power to the road is the 4MATIC 4-wheel drive.
Mercedes expects the CLA 45 AMG to be the volumes seller in its AMG portfolio. This is the third AMG car to be launched this year after the GL 63 and ML 63. Mercedes has also opened three Performance Centres in the country. Details about the pricing of the new CLA 45 AMG will be revealed on July 22. You can read our first drive impressions of the car in Germany here.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP 2019: Last lap glory for Marc Marquez at Misano
- NewsConfirmed: KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India on September 23
- News2019 Royal Enfield Rider Mania opens registrations
- NewsWRC 2019: Sebastien Ogier wins Rally Turkey to keep title hopes alive
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 becomes more affordable - Launched at Rs 1.47 lakh