2014 Mercedes-Benz ML63AMG image gallery
The Mercedes ML63AMG is the performance focused version of the M-Class SUV. The car gives its owners the ruggedness and all-terrain capabilities of an SUV with the sportiness and performance of a sports car while also allowing for practicality with a huge boot and five seater capabilities.
The ML63AMG is powered by a 5.5litre, biturbo V8 engine producing 532PS of power and 700Nm of torque available from 1750-5000rpm rev range. These figures are further amplified if the ML63AMG is equipped with an AMG Performance Package. With the AMG pack, the power is boosted to a total of 565PS and max torque is increased by 60Nm to a total of 760Nm. The transmission only has the option of AMG Speedshift Plus 7G-tronic which takes this car from 0-100kmph in 4.8seconds and with the AMG package 0.1s is shaved off the 0-100kmph sprint at 4.7seconds.
We have assembled a photo gallery for you to ogle at, take a look.
Mercedes ML63 AMG is the sport oriented version of the M-Class SUV
Mercedes ML63 AMG has a more aggressive front fascia
The ML63AMG has new side skirts aiding the sporty look
The rear fascia is centered around the rear diffuser
The ML63AMG has AMG sports exhaust system with two sets of chrome twin tailpipes at either ends
The rear end also looks more aggressive
The ML63AMG gets a four spoke steering wheel
The seats are covered in designo premium leather and feature contrasting double topstitching.
The interior seat five people in luxurious comfort
This car has larger AMG alloy wheels
The rear has chrome tailpipes with two sets of twin exhausts
The AMG badging clearly differentiates the performance oriented model
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show