2014 Mercedes-Benz ML63AMG launched in India at Rs 1.49crore
Mercedes-Benz is on a roll in the Indian market and has launched its second AMG car for this year within a span of a month. The Mercedes ML63AMG is priced at Rs 1.49 crore, ex-Delhi. Customers can also opt for the extended AMG warranty for Rs 1.5lakh extra.
The talking point of any Mercedes AMG car is its engine and the GL63AMG comes with a 550PS/760Nm 5.5-litre bi-turbo V8 engine. It is mated to a 7G-Tronic AMG Speedshift transmission which sends power to all the four wheels. Go for the optional AMG Performance Pack and you get 33PS and 60Nm more. With this package, the ML63AMG sprints from 0-100kmph in 4.7s and without it, in 4.8s. Mercedes claims a top speed of 250kmph for the ML63AMG while strapping on the AMG Performance Pack will take the speed up to 280kmph.
The Mercedes-Benz ML63AMG in India comes with sports suspension and AMG ride control. The SUV was unveiled at Mercedes' first AMG Performance Centre in the country. T&T Motors Delhi is the first of many AMG Performance Centres planned for India. Globally, Mercedes has 375 of such Performance Centres where specialized AMG experts interact with customers and offer advice for customization options. For all future AMG events in India, T&T Motors will be the hub. For AMG customers, a special AMG Performance lounge has also been set up on the company's website.
For more images of the Mercedes-Benz ML63AMG, click here
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show