2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class in pictures
If you are in the market for the ultimate luxury sedan, the new S 500 is the car for you. It's the benchmark five star car.
Almost everything inside the cabin is either draped in leather or is made from wood or metal.
High-res TFT screen is easy to read and throws up all the info you might need on the move
Almost everything you see and use inside the S is either leather, metal or wood. Simply brilliant
The Burmester system has superb sound and speakers that rotate as a party trick
The S class is also longer than before, and it sits on a longer wheelbase.
COMAND system is much improved with logical shortcut buttons that are crisp to operate
Chauffeur Package is standard on the S500 and gets you pull out tables and seats that massage
It is a petrol-powered V8 that displaces nearly 5000cc and develops 460PS of max power.
The 4.7-litre V8 is quiet and refined but equally powerful.
Starts Rs 1.36 Crore
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India