2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class in pictures
If you are in the market for the ultimate luxury sedan, the new S 500 is the car for you. It's the benchmark five star car.
Almost everything inside the cabin is either draped in leather or is made from wood or metal.
High-res TFT screen is easy to read and throws up all the info you might need on the move
Almost everything you see and use inside the S is either leather, metal or wood. Simply brilliant
The Burmester system has superb sound and speakers that rotate as a party trick
The S class is also longer than before, and it sits on a longer wheelbase.
COMAND system is much improved with logical shortcut buttons that are crisp to operate
Chauffeur Package is standard on the S500 and gets you pull out tables and seats that massage
It is a petrol-powered V8 that displaces nearly 5000cc and develops 460PS of max power.
The 4.7-litre V8 is quiet and refined but equally powerful.
Starts Rs 1.36 Crore
- NewsMSRDC to set up 10,000 CCTV cameras on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway
- FeaturesTire review: Michelin Energy XM2+
- News2020 Hyundai Aura sub-four-metre sedan shown in sketches ahead of December 19 unveil
- News2020 Suzuki Hayabusa launched in India for Rs 13.74 lakh - still does not meet BSVI norms
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Rapid for India could debut by June 2021