2014 Range Rover Sport coming to India on October 18
The 2014 Range Rover Sport will hit the Indian roads next month on October 18.
The Range Rover Sport will be powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. The diesel engine is a 3.0-litre V6 that produces 292PS of power and 600Nm of peak torque. It achieves 0-100kmph in 7.2 seconds while reaching a top speed of 222kmph. There will also be a 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine that is good for 510PS and 625Nm torque. Acceleration from 0-100kmph takes 5.3 seconds and the car tops out at 250kmph. The all-wheel-drive system and an 8-speed automatic transmission from ZF are standard features.
Other standout features include an all-aluminium chassis, independent suspension and four-wheel disc brakes. The SUV in profile looks exactly like its bigger stablemate, the Range Rover.
The 2014 Range Rover Sport can be expected with a price tag of around Rs.1.2 crore.
You can read our first drive of the 2014 Range Rover Sport here.
- NewsIndia-bound next-generation Hyundai i20 details revealed ahead of debut
- NewsJaguar Land Rover unveils its 4-metre Project Vector concept EV
- NewsKia Motors next-generation Sorento SUV details unveiled
- NewsHero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit priced at Rs 38,000
- News2020 Hero Xtreme 160R showcased, launch in March 2020