2014 Range Rover Sport coming to India on October 18
The 2014 Range Rover Sport will hit the Indian roads next month on October 18.
The Range Rover Sport will be powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. The diesel engine is a 3.0-litre V6 that produces 292PS of power and 600Nm of peak torque. It achieves 0-100kmph in 7.2 seconds while reaching a top speed of 222kmph. There will also be a 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine that is good for 510PS and 625Nm torque. Acceleration from 0-100kmph takes 5.3 seconds and the car tops out at 250kmph. The all-wheel-drive system and an 8-speed automatic transmission from ZF are standard features.
Other standout features include an all-aluminium chassis, independent suspension and four-wheel disc brakes. The SUV in profile looks exactly like its bigger stablemate, the Range Rover.
The 2014 Range Rover Sport can be expected with a price tag of around Rs.1.2 crore.
You can read our first drive of the 2014 Range Rover Sport here.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far