2014 Renault Duster image gallery
Renault has rolled out an update to the Duster, however, it is yet to come to India. We expect a February launch for the facelifted SUV, which is around the same time as the Auto Expo 2014. Here are some images of the facelifted Duster.
The Duster facelift looks the same as the Dacia one, save for the badging
The alloy wheels in the facelifted model are new
The interiors are the same as the outgoing model but there are a few thoughtful touches like the integrated navigation system
The facelifted version may come with all-wheel drive
The side profile is the same as the outgoing model's except for the new alloys and Duster applique at the roof rail
Dual-slat chrome grille and the blue parking lamp are the new additions to the face
Space inside hasn't been altered for the facelifted version
The meters are new in the facelifted Duster
The Duster facelift has been unveiled with the so-far optional navigation system
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds for Bharat Diamond Week
- Review2020 Triumph Street Triple RS first ride review
- News2020 Auto Expo - What to expect?
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 OD SUV Slugfest
- NewsBajaj Urbanite Electric Scooter will be launched in India tomorrow - will replicate the success of Bajaj Chetak?