2014 Rolls-Royce Ghost V-Specification in images
Rolls Royce has rolled out a more powerful Ghost. The Rolls-Royce Ghost-V Specification sits square between the Ghost and the more powerful Wraith. With 80 per cent of the power available right from idle, Rolls-Royce claims that the Ghost V-Specification will do the 0-100kmph run in just 4.7 seconds.
Expect the car to be showcased at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show 2014. Here are some images of this bespoke car.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900