2014 Skoda Superb facelift launched in India at Rs 18.87 lakh
The Skoda Superb facelift was unveiled to the Indian audience a few days back at the 2014 Auto Expo. Today, the Czech carmaker's Indian arm has launched the Superb facelift with prices starting at Rs 18.87 lakh ex-Delhi
The mid-life makeover gives the Superb a new set of headlights with integrated daytime-running LEDs. The car also wears the updated family grille, the revised logo and a redesigned bumper. At the back are new LED tail-lamps and a redesigned boot which give the tailgate an 'Audi-ish' appearance. The interiors get mild updates in the form of a new three spoke steering wheel and an updated infotainment system.
The updated Skoda Superb gets the same set of engine options that powered the outgoing car. There the Superb petrol uses a 1.8-litre TSI motor while the diesel variant uses the popular 2.0-litre TDI mill. The engines come with the familiar DSG gearbox as well and unlike the new Octavia, the Superb still retains the paddle-shifters behind the steering wheel.
After today's commercial launch, the Skoda Superb facelift goes on sale immediately. Our first drive review of the 2014 Skoda Superb can be read here
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition