2014 Suzuki Access launched in India
Suzuki Motorcycles India Private Limited has silently introduced the refreshed Access in the country. Just like the Swish which came with only minor changes, the Access also makes do with cosmetic additions. For starters, the matte grey as well as a black colour are new. There are tubeless tyres and a maintenance free battery. Suzuki has also added an alloy grab rail as well as a 3D emblem logo.
Other features of the Access remain the same which means it is powered by a 125cc 8.5PS/9.8Nm carbureted engine. There are 120mm drum brakes on both the ends. The Access weighs in at 112kg. This scooter spearheaded Suzuki's operations in India and was quite a successful model. However, with the recent advent of competition and fresher models, buyers shied away from the Access. The Access is also available in a limited edition Being Human variant which also comes with various cosmetic changes.
Prices for the 2014 Suzuki Access remain unchanged at Rs 58,199, on-road Mumbai.
Starts Rs 55,045
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric race car debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488
- News2019 Nissan GT-R prices for the U.S. market announced
- NewsTata Nexon SUV becomes first Indian-origin car to score five-star Global NCAP rating
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing