2014 Suzuki Access launched in India
Suzuki Motorcycles India Private Limited has silently introduced the refreshed Access in the country. Just like the Swish which came with only minor changes, the Access also makes do with cosmetic additions. For starters, the matte grey as well as a black colour are new. There are tubeless tyres and a maintenance free battery. Suzuki has also added an alloy grab rail as well as a 3D emblem logo.
Other features of the Access remain the same which means it is powered by a 125cc 8.5PS/9.8Nm carbureted engine. There are 120mm drum brakes on both the ends. The Access weighs in at 112kg. This scooter spearheaded Suzuki's operations in India and was quite a successful model. However, with the recent advent of competition and fresher models, buyers shied away from the Access. The Access is also available in a limited edition Being Human variant which also comes with various cosmetic changes.
Prices for the 2014 Suzuki Access remain unchanged at Rs 58,199, on-road Mumbai.
Starts Rs 64,800
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh