2014 Suzuki Hayate launched in India at Rs 49,704
Suzuki Motorcycles India Private Limited is rolling out updates to its existing portfolio. A few days back we reported details of the new Access being introduced with a couple of cosmetic updates. Now is the turn of the slow seller, the Hayate. SMIPL has given its 110cc commuter motorcycle fresh new graphics, a maintenance free battery, tubeless tyres and five-step adjustable rear shock absorber. There are five new colours as well - Glass Sparkle black- red graphic, Glass Sparkle black- blue graphic, Pearl Mirage white, Pearl Mira red-Glass Sparkle black and Pearl Moonstone grey.
Mechanically the Suzuki Hayate remains the same, which means it still features a refined 4-stroke air-cooled single cylinder engine churning out 8.3PS and 8.8Nm. This engine comes mated with a 4-speed gearbox. SMIPL is still not offering the option of a front disc brake for the Hayate.
The updated Suzuki Hayate is priced in India at Rs 49,704 for the kick-only version and Rs 53,911 for the electric start, all prices on-road Mumbai.
- FeaturesProduct review: Kent Cam Eye
- NewsFIA Formula 3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala claims third place in Race 2 at Paul Ricard
- NewsNext-generation 2022 Range Rover SUV spotted testing internationally for the first time
- NewsTata Nexon SUV gets updated fetures list
- NewsUpcoming Suzuki Gixxer 155 images leaked ahead of its India launch