2014 Toyota Etios and Etios Liva launched in India at Rs 5.53 lakh and Rs 4.53 lakh respectively
Toyota has refreshed its Etios sedan and hatchback interiors with a new interior trim now available in the middle range. The soft fabric two tone interior that was previously available in the V and VD variants is now available in the middle range G and GD cars as well.
2014 Toyota Etios
In the Etios Liva diesel hatch they have now introduced two new grades VD and VD (safety package). This is primarily to attract more buyers to buy their top-of-the-line diesel hatchback range that's been facing stiff competition from the Maruti Swift ZDi, Ford Figo Titanium and the Volkswagen Polo Diesel Highline. The new high end grades will now feature a 2 Din audio system with remote, leather wrapped steering wheel with tilt function and audio controls, dual front SRS airbags, tachometer and a rear defogger and wiper.
Commenting on the new introductions, N Raja, senior vice-president, sales and marketing, said, "We constantly work towards adding exciting and new features to our product lineup with the aim of providing product excitement. We look forward to delighting our customers with the new lineup."
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.7 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900