2014 Toyota Etios and Etios Liva launched in India at Rs 5.53 lakh and Rs 4.53 lakh respectively
Toyota has refreshed its Etios sedan and hatchback interiors with a new interior trim now available in the middle range. The soft fabric two tone interior that was previously available in the V and VD variants is now available in the middle range G and GD cars as well.
2014 Toyota Etios
In the Etios Liva diesel hatch they have now introduced two new grades VD and VD (safety package). This is primarily to attract more buyers to buy their top-of-the-line diesel hatchback range that's been facing stiff competition from the Maruti Swift ZDi, Ford Figo Titanium and the Volkswagen Polo Diesel Highline. The new high end grades will now feature a 2 Din audio system with remote, leather wrapped steering wheel with tilt function and audio controls, dual front SRS airbags, tachometer and a rear defogger and wiper.
Commenting on the new introductions, N Raja, senior vice-president, sales and marketing, said, "We constantly work towards adding exciting and new features to our product lineup with the aim of providing product excitement. We look forward to delighting our customers with the new lineup."/p>
Starts Rs 5.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.82 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9