2015 Audi A6 35 TFSI launched in India at Rs 45.90 lakh
Audi India has launched the new A6 35 TFSI at Rs 45.90 lakh, ex-Delhi and Mumbai. This petrol version of the A6 gets a new 1.8-litre turbo engine which makes 190PS of power and 320Nm of torque. Audi claims that the engine is 5 per cent more powerful than the outgoing 2.0-litre TFSI and as much as 12.7 per cent more efficient at 15.26kmpl. This engine also gets a start/stop system as well as brake energy recuperation and is mated to a 7-speed S-tronic transmission.
Other new features in the Audi A6 35 TFSI include auto LED head and tail lamps, memory-enabled electrically folding external mirrors, auto wipers, auto dimming interior mirror, new retractable MMI interface and electrically adjustable front seats.
On the safety front, the new Audi A6 35 TFSI gets eight airbags, parking assist, basic Audi Pre Sense and cruise control. This car however doesn't get the Matrix headlamps which are exclusive to the diesel version as of now.
Starts Rs 54.42 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition