2015 Audi Q3 facelift launched in India at Rs 28.99 lakh
Audi has launched the facelifted Q3 SUV in India at Rs 28.99 lakh for the base S trim. There are two additional trims, the Premium for Rs 33.99 lakh and Premium Plus for Rs 37.5 lakh available as well. All prices are ex-Mumbai and Delhi.
Changes to the car include new headlamps which are now LED-powered, different front and rear bumpers, chunky looking new-design alloy wheels and at the rear, LED lamps which have dynamic turn indicators embedded in them. Inside, the MMI interface has changed and so has the instrument cluster. There is also a new mobile holder that offers signal booster function aided by the car's antenna.
While globally the Audi Q3 engines were updated, for the Indian market, the refined 177PS 2.0 TDi motor is retained. It comes mated to a S-tronic dual clutch transmission. Audi claims a fuel efficiency of 15.73kmpl and a 0-100kmph time of 8.2s. The S trim though is exclusively available with a front-wheel drive 140PS 2.0-litre diesel motor mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Audi Q3:
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.99 lakh
- NewsHonda launches BSVI-compliant diesel Civic at Rs 20.74 lakh
- NewsLamborghini Sian's supercapacitor tech to be developed for future electrified models
- News2020 Toyota Corolla Cross SUV launched in Thailand
- NewsFilm Star Vanity Vans Useful For Mumbai Police
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block