2015 Audi Q3 facelift to be launched in India on June 18, 2015
After the launch of two high performance vehicles, the RS 7 and RS 6 Avant, Audi is now launching the facelifted Q3. We drove the 2015 Q3 in Germany last November and discovered a car that has received a thorough refresh. Aside from a facelift that includes new LED headlights (the base variants now have xenon instead of halogen bulbs) and a new hexagonal grille, the Q3 also benefits from a tweak to the engine range.
The 2.0-litre TDI in the India-spec Q3 benefits from a small boost in power from 177PS to 181PS while torque is the same 380Nm. What's also improved is the NVH levels, which were already quite high. The non-quattro variant will continue to feature the detuned 2.0 TDI and a manual six-speed transmission. The motor, however, has also been uprated and now produces 148PS and 340Nm.
We expect the new Q3 to be priced slightly higher than the outgoing model. Prices should start at around Rs 28 lakh and extend to Rs 40 lakh ex-showroom for the top model. The Q3 is already our choice in the compact luxury SUV segment and this refresh should only be a further boost for Audi.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Audi Q3 facelift
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block