2015 Audi Q7 launched in India at Rs 72 lakh
Audi has launched the 2015 Q7 SUV in India starting at Rs 72 lakh (ex-Delhi and ex-Mumbai) for the base Premium Plus variant. The top spec Technology variant will set you back by Rs 77.5 lakh (ex-Delhi and ex-Mumbai). This second gen Q7 gets a complete revamp right from the way it looks to the way it drives.
The 2015 Audi Q7 is based on Volkswagen's MQB platform, and is now almost 325kg lighter than the outgoing model, making it just under two tonnes, depending on the spec and equipment it is being optioned with. This is thanks to the numerous weight saving measures that Audi has employed while making the suspension, the seats, the exhaust system and even the cooling mechanism.
On the outside, the new Audi Q7 bears little resemblance to the outgoing model, with tighter lines and new headlamps that remind you of the A6 and A7. However, the airdams do look different from the Europe spec Q7, while the 21-inch wheels have been replaced with a more practical 19-inch set shod with 255-section Pirelli tyres. Overall, the styling is subtle when compared to the previous generation.
The interior of the 2015 Audi Q7 is refreshed as well with a new layout with four large display panels the instrumentation, the infotainment screen and the two tablets for the second row.
The India-spec 2015 Audi Q7 gets the 45 TDI engine that produces 249PS and 600Nm and comes mated to an 8-speed tiptronic transmission. Audi claims a 0-100 time of 7.1 seconds and a top speed of 234kmph. The claimed fuel efficiency is 14.75kmpl.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000