2015 Audi TT coupé to be launched in India on April 23, 2015
The word is out that Audi India will launch its all-new TT coupé on April 23, 2015. We drove the car a few days back, in its 45 TSI variant, and that will be the only variant that will be available at launch.
The 2015 Audi TT coupé wears an all-new design inspired from the Audi R8, giving it a more aggressive and unisex stance than the outgoing model. The new Audi TT is marginally longer in length and has a longer wheelbase as well. The 2015 model is about 50 to 70kg lighter than its predecessor and is based on the MQB platform.
The 45 TSI variant comes with the 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine and India gets the 230PS/370Nm tune. Globally, Audi sells a 310PS/380Nm version as well. It is mated to a 6-speed DSG transmission and Audi's all-wheel-drive system.
We expect the pricing to be in the range of Rs 50-60 lakh. Stay tuned for all the updates from the launch and click here to read our road test review of the 2015 Audi TT coupé.
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa