2015 Audi TT coupé to be launched in India on April 23, 2015
The word is out that Audi India will launch its all-new TT coupé on April 23, 2015. We drove the car a few days back, in its 45 TSI variant, and that will be the only variant that will be available at launch.
The 2015 Audi TT coupé wears an all-new design inspired from the Audi R8, giving it a more aggressive and unisex stance than the outgoing model. The new Audi TT is marginally longer in length and has a longer wheelbase as well. The 2015 model is about 50 to 70kg lighter than its predecessor and is based on the MQB platform.
The 45 TSI variant comes with the 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine and India gets the 230PS/370Nm tune. Globally, Audi sells a 310PS/380Nm version as well. It is mated to a 6-speed DSG transmission and Audi's all-wheel-drive system.
We expect the pricing to be in the range of Rs 50-60 lakh. Stay tuned for all the updates from the launch and click here to read our road test review of the 2015 Audi TT coupé.
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review